Uluwatu Kecak Dance Tour Package is an exciting tour package to visit a secret Hindu temple of Uluwatu and combined by watching the spectacular Kecak and Fire Dance as well as delicious seafood dinner on Jimbaran Beach. This tour package is well designed for anyone who love traveling to discover the beautiful nature and local famous dance. It is taking a half day trip to the south part of Bali Island by visiting Uluwatu Temple set on the cliff bank with deep coral beach underneath and panoramic view to the Indian Ocean. The tour will be extended by watching the famous Kecak and Fire dance taking from epoch Ramayana and continue to enjoy the seafood grill dinner at the romantic beach of Jimbaran.
Uluwatu Kecak Dance Tour Package About
Bali Surf Advisor is proud to offer the tour packages that will give you the attractive benefits including the memorable experiences within one price. Uluwatu Kecak Dance Tour is well designed from pick you up at your hotel lobby or appointed pick up time and continued for sightseeing to Uluwatu to discover a secret temple set on the corner of Bali’s peninsula including Kecak Dance and Seafood Dinner until dropping you back at your hotel or appointed drop point. Your trip will be comfortable using our full air-conditioning vehicle, local speaking guide and safe driver.
- 15.30 Pick up at your hotel / appointed pick up place
- 17.00 Visit Uluwatu Temple
- 18.00 Watching Balinese Kecak and Fire Dance
- 19.00 Depart to Jimbaran Bay
- 19.30 Enjoy the seafood dinner
- 21.00 Back to hotel
- 21.30 Arrive at your hotel
- Sun Block
- Mosquito repellent
- Money for drinks and souvenirs
- The above tour is designed based on itinerary only and valid for minimum 2 people booking only. Should any booking for 1 person, there will be any single supplement charge is applied.
- The above rates valid for pick up service in Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak and Sanur only. Outside of these frame pick up service area will be applied additional fee
- Advance booking and payment are absolutely required to block and secure the booking
- Booking must be made by minimum one day before the tour date
- Booking Confirmation is based on availability bases