Kintamani Volcano Tours are the full day tour program taking you 8 – 9 hours trip to visit the most famous active volcano blessed by the breathtaking view surround it. This tour program will take you to the exciting experiences to discover the famous tourist destinations along the trips includes Goa Gajah/Elephant Cave, Holy Spring Temple of Tampak Siring and Kintamani Village offering you the magnificent view of Batur Volcano and Lake. Our tour programs are well designed to encourage you to the fantastic experiences with professional tour guide who are always outstanding offer our best services as well as safe driver who drive you to the right places. Bali Surf Advisor is your reliable travel company offers this great opportunity for you to enjoy our tour activities with your partner, families either group participants where those will give you unforgettable experiences.
Seeing Batur Active Volcano and Lake
Batur Volcano is a magnet for everyone who visit Kintamani and it well set on 1000 meter above sea level surrounded by cool weather. Kintamani is one of the famous tourist destinations in Bali Island blessed by the panoramic view of Batur Volcano and Lake that will captivate anyone who visit this place. Our Kintamani Volcano Tour is one of the favorite tours that most clients to join in and it is the best time for you to join with us.
Kintamani Volcano Tours About
Our Kintamani Volcano Tours are perfectly designed for anybody who love traveling and discover the pure natures, fresh atmosphere and beautiful sites. This tour will spend full day with 8 – 9 hours and depart from your hotel lobby or appointed pick up point, visit several places of interest until drop you back to your hotel or appointed drop point. This tour is assigned based on private bases or share with your own group participants to keep you convenience on your trips.
Single Supplement: US$ 25 net/person
Children under 12 years old : US$ 30 net/child
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Private comfortable air-conditioning transfer
- 1 x lunch at local restaurant
- Local tour guide (English speaking)
- Entrance fee in all tourist destinations as per tour itinerary
- 1 bottle mineral water in the car
- Sun Glasses
- Sun Block
- Mosquito repellent
- Money for drinks and souvenirs
- 08.30 Pick up at your hotel / appointed pick up place
- 09.30 Visit Celuk Village to see local people on Silver Work
- 10.30 Visit Goa Gajah/Elephant Cave
- 11.30 Visit Tampak Siring Temple
- 12.30 Visit Kintamani Village
- 12.45 Enjoy the lunch at local restaurant
- 14.30 Visit Coffee Plantation and test several coffees
- 16.00 Visit Mas Village to see local people create wood carving
- 16.30 Back to hotel
- 18.00 Arrive at your hotel
- The above tour is designed based on itinerary only and valid for minimum 2 people booking only. Should any booking for 1 person, there will be any single supplement charge is applied.
- Advance booking and payment are absolutely required to block and secure the booking
- Booking must be made by minimum one day before the tour date
- Booking Confirmation is based on availability bases